Sedo offers a personalized brokerage service for qualified individual domains and portfolios. Take advantage of our experienced and professional brokerage service and position your domains to receive the highest premium offers. Your domains will be marketed to our active investor network, as well as to end-users and businesses.
- Submit the brokerage application form, including any important details about the domain(s) you wish to sell.
- A broker will carefully review your application, and respond to your request within five business days.
- Approved applicants are required to read and agree to the Domain Brokerage Service Terms and Conditions.
- Once approved, you will be assigned a dedicated domain broker who will be your key contact throughout the process.
- Your broker will work with you to determine a sale price and develop a marketing plan for a successful sale.
- Your domain(s) will be marketed through a variety of targeted channels to maximize exposure and bids.
- Your dedicated broker will manage incoming offers and negotiate on your behalf.
- For premium domains, an online auction will be arranged by your broker.
- When a sales agreement is reached, our knowledgeable transfer specialists step in to ensure an efficient and secure change of ownership.
- The buyer will be required to submit payment for the domain through Sedo’s escrow service. Upon completion of the transfer, payment is sent to you after the 15% commission fee has been assessed.*
* Sedo records and publishes the sale price and domain name only. Sedo does not release personal information of the buyer or seller to public record. If either party requests a block of price and domain name record, a 2.5% fee will be assessed to the party requesting the block.